Artists working in all media who live or work in the Harrow area are welcome to apply to join Harrow Open Studios. Varied and inspirational work is required.
If you are interested in becoming a member, first review our current recruitment criteria below. If you are happy to accept all of these points complete the online application form available by clicking here. You will need to include 4 images that best represent your work.
A member of the Selection Committee will then be in touch to arrange an interview.
Applications for the 2021 event have closed.
If you have any questions about membership please send an email to: email@example.com
Entry is open to professional and semi-professional artists. Your work must be of an appropriate standard which reflects the Group’s professional image.
- You will need to have a suitable venue for displaying your work. Ideally this space will be accessible to as many people as possible. The Selection Committee will discuss your options with you.
- You must subscribe to the general ethos of the Group as set out in the Constitution.
- Preference will be given to residence of and/or studios within the London Borough of Harrow. Artists from neighbouring boroughs may be considered at the discretion of the selection team.
- You must be willing to contribute time and resources to support the running of the Group. The successful running of the Harrow Open Studios is only possible if all artists in the Group are active participants.
- The Selection Committee will discuss your application with you on behalf of the entire group and notify you of the success or otherwise of your application.
- The annual fee for membership is £60 (reviewed annually at the AGM).
Please note that different criteria, such as a requirement for a specific discipline, may also be taken into account when selecting new members. This is determined annually by the Group who then direct the Selection Committee.