We are an active group of artists committed to building a community of local artists supporting each other through uncertain and changing times.
The 2021 Open Studios event will run throughout the month of June. As a group we are also committed to building smaller events and meet-ups throughout the year.
If you would like to be involved or want to know more about it get in touch. Full information is detailed below.
Become a member
Artists working in all media who live or work in the Harrow area are welcome to apply to join Harrow Open Studios. Varied and inspirational work is required.
Applications for our 2022 event are closed
Applications for 2023 will open in Spring 2022.
If you have any questions about membership please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To join Harrow Open Studios your work must be of an appropriate standard reflecting the Group’s professional image and you must:
- be a practicing artist with a body of current work;
- have a Studio space in which to show your work, ideally this space will be accessible to as many people as possible.
- have an up-to-date web presence;
- have a social media presence;
- have well-managed email communication capability;
- be able to talk about your work and explain your methods to a visitor;
- You must be willing to contribute time and resources to support the running of the Group
- You must subscribe to the general ethos of the Group as set out in the Constitution.
The Selection Committee will discuss your application with you on behalf of the entire group and notify you of the success or otherwise of your application. The annual fee for membership is £60 (reviewed annually at the AGM).
Please note that different criteria, such as a requirement for a specific discipline, may also be taken into account when selecting new members. This is determined annually by the Group who then direct the Selection Committee.